Skip to main content

Recommended Tools for Social Media Engagement

The two social media tools I would recommend libraries to use are: Facebook and Instagram.

This is due to the high amount of users 'reposting' or 'sharing' posts on these sites.

Facebook is a popular site for people to discover 'what's new' and with the high amount of individuals tagging friends in posts, inviting to events and the overall sharing of posts and events allows organisations to reach a much broader audience.

Instagram is recommended due to their 'discovery page', this is a function set up by Instagram for individuals to find relevant posts that are similar to those that the user has 'liked'. If an organisation ends up on the discovery page, they are able to reach an audience that may not have known about them otherwise, growing their customers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inserting Images

As my topic for my seventh post indicates, it's picture time. These are two of the cutest picture I have of my dog Zeus. Please enjoy. :)

Commenting on Another Blog

I commented on Sharon's blog with the comment: 'Love a good building! The last movie I watched was 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail', do recommend. A true classic.' I hadn't seen Monty Python since I was young, and it was very enjoyable to re-watch.